2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2012 8:09 AM by Ian R. Brown

    How do I give a photo a curvy outline like this  .  .  .  ?

    Ian R. Brown

      I want to give some photos a curvy outline similar to this and make it look as though the picture is bending.




      I did it several years ago but have completely forgotten how.


      Can you refresh my memory please?


      Message was edited by: Ian R. Brown