6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 2, 2012 11:02 AM by KenBrown-GA

Unable to log into Facebook from Photoshop Touch

KenBrown-GA

Hi,

I'm running a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10,1 and everytime I try to load a facebook photo the app shows a big white screen with "success" at the top. I've followed the other trouble shooting threads and have dumped the browser cache as well as cleared the PS Touch permissions in fb...HELP!

• 1. Re: Facebook Photo Loading
          ibarrien Adobe Employee

Hi,

Do you have any other browser other than the default one (Browser) intalled? If so is one of them your default one?

Do you have any special applications that take care of privacy e.g. anti virus applications?

Thanks,

Ignacio

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Facebook Photo Loading
            KenBrown-GA Level 1

I am using the defult browser, however, I have XScope installed. I took the added step of clearing it's cache as well.

I am not running any security software on my tablet.

Thanks,

Ken

• 3. Re: Facebook Photo Loading
              David__B Adobe Employee

HI Ken,

I have a Galaxy Tab 10.1 and was curious about the behavior you described. I tested posting to Facebook myself. I just used the tutorial project with the old truck. I didn't see a white screen or anything about success at the top. It may have happend and I missed it. Seemed to work okay for me though, just ended up with the picture on Facebook with the "Posted from Photoshop Touch" message at the top. Just for comparititive testing it might be interesting to see if you get the same result if you try to post one of the tutorial files also, like the old truck. Might also be interesting to test posting the image you were having difficulties with in PS Touch from the Facebook app on the tablet itself.

-Dave

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: Facebook Photo Loading
                KenBrown-GA Level 1

Hey,

Ill give that a shot this afternoon and report back.

Best,

Ken

• 5. Re: Facebook Photo Loading
                  greule Adobe Employee

I was able to reproduce your issue and I think I  found a workaround for you.

When you go to your Facebook Acount Settings in a browser. Choose "Security" and disable "Secure Browsing" for a moment.

After that you should be able to login to Facebook within PSTouch.

Enable "Secure Browsing" again

• 6. Re: Facebook Photo Loading
                    KenBrown-GA Level 1

GREULE WINS!!!!! Dude, brilliant solution looking at it from a secure browser persepctive. No wonder it wouldn't synch. 5 Star answer to you sir...And 4 stars to everyone else that commented or weighed in. Thanks all!

Best,

KB