This one has me really baffeled. In Live View in CS4 I can see an image OK. In "View in a Browser ..." I can see it fine in all browsers. When I publish all I see is where the image is suppose to be is a box with a ?. I can enter the URL for the file and see it OK in anonther window or tab. I can download the image but I cannot see it in context. The problem occured when I placed two div areas in a header. Each holds an image. The first image and div work just fine. The second comes after the first div tag.
I have deleted the pages, images from the remote site. Republished. I have renamed the file and still no difference. This is mind boggleing.
The place to see this is cecashland.com
%25 in the URL is the way the "%" sign is encoded. Get rid of any and all symbols in file names. Alphanumeric, underscore and hyphen only.
I figured it would be something simple like that. I have received error messages for other symbols like / or \ but got nothing when I used the % sign. Thanks