1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 1, 2012 8:31 AM by kglad

About Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 and Game Developing.

CrazyM4tt

Hi guys,

I would like to ask 4 questions for today.

1) What can Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 do? ( Can it create games, design sites and animate? or more?)

2) Could you guys tell me any website where I can register a domain name for very low prices? (Put a link of the site and estimation of amount.)

3)How can I register an email on my website? Example : blahblahblah@blahblah.com (without using yahoo mail msn or google, etc) How to use your website name after @.

• 1. Re: About Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 and Game Developing.
          kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP

1) What can Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 do? ( Can it create games, design sites and animate? or more?)

flash cs5.5 can be used to create desktop, browser-based and mobile:  games and applications including those that use animation.

2) Could you guys tell me any website where I can register a domain name for very low prices? (Put a link of the site and estimation of amount.)

www.dotearth.com  - check the prices yourself.  or, use google to search.

3)How can I register an email on my website? Example : blahblahblah@blahblah.com (without using yahoo mail msn or google, etc) How to use your website name after @.

you'll need a domain (register your name) and you'll need a web host where your site is physically located.