0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 1, 2012 5:45 AM by arnodu

ComboBox and DROPDOWN LIST

arnodu

Hello,

I notice a strange behaviour on flex components.

I have a collection of supplier and I want to display the good one (for and Update) and a prompt message for an insert

I use the following code in the same mxml

<s:DropDownList id="dd_supplier"

prompt="Select a supplier"

labelField="Name"

dataProvider="{model.suppliersList}"

width="100%"

includeIn="update,create"

selectedItem="@{item.Supplier}"

/>

<s:ComboBox  id="dd_supplierss"

prompt="Select a supplier"

labelField="Name"

dataProvider="{model.suppliersList}"

width="100%"

includeIn="update,create"

selectedItem="@{item.Supplier}"

/>

With an insert : The dropdownlist display the correct message and the combobox display [Object Supplier]

With an update: The dropdownlist display the prompt message(didn't find the good supplier) and the combo display the good supplier

Any ideas

Thanks