1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 1, 2012 10:38 AM by adninjastrator

Flash Video Encoder (CS3) stops working

ilovefrance

Hi, I am just learning how to use Flash Video Encoder (CS3), but every time I try to start the queue, my computer gives me this error message:

Flash Video Encoder has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Can anyone help me with this? Thank you!

~Anne

• 1. Re: Flash Video Encoder (CS3) stops working
          adninjastrator Level 4

Of course it could be any of a hundred different things on your particular computer....

But I had problems the Flash Media Encoder when I did an install on a new machine. Apparently there was a .dll missing. I did a reinstall... still no luck, but one of the error messages mentioned the name of the .dll file or gave an error message number so I Googled that and apparently it was a fair common thing to happen. Downloaded the missing .dll file and all works well.... just can't remember exact details now

So try to reinstall Flash Media Encoder first.

If that doesn't work, see if you can get any more info out of the error messages... an error number etc. Then Google that number, you may find more info on what is causing the error.

Best of luck!

Adninjastrator