1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 2, 2012 8:14 AM by Mylenium

I can't render my videos in mp4 or other format if they would be not pixelated.

eggii

hey guys

how the headder say if i want to render my videos in HD (1920x1080) with full optins every where

they'll be pixelated but if i render it to quicktime format it isn't pixelated what can i do?!

• 1. Re: I can't render my videos in mp4 or other format if they would be not pixelated.
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

You need to read up on compression and CoDecs. MP4/ H.264 is compressed and there wil lalways be artifacts even at extreme data rates. That's just the way it is. You just normally do not notice these things on a TV, but may notice them on a computer. It's merely a matter of understanding compression to reduce them to a minimum and also a matter of using teh right tools. That is to say using AE is not ideal. Adobe Media Encoder is much better and there are tons of other tools out there. The rest is of no consequence - if you are looking for a magic button, then you will be disappointed to hear that it doesn't exist. It takes a lot of experience to get good results and optimize datarates.

Mylenium