1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 5, 2012 2:16 PM by RevTylerr

Progress Bar Errors

RevTylerr Level 1

I was having a hard time finding the ProgressBar in the SDK, so I downloaded the latest version from Adobe (I haven't updated it since the pre-release) and now I'm getting a bunch of errors related to my progress bar:

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
      1120: Access of undefined property ProgressBarSkin.ScratcherDealsline 1716Flex Problem
      1120: Access of undefined property ProgressBarTrackSkin.ScratcherDealsline 1717Flex Problem
      1120: Access of undefined property ProgressIndeterminateSkin.ScratcherDealsline 1720Flex Problem
      1120: Access of undefined property ProgressMaskSkin.ScratcherDealsline 1719Flex Problem
      1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:ProgressBarSkin could not be found.ScratcherDealsline 54Flex Problem
      1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:ProgressBarTrackSkin could not be found.ScratcherDealsline 22Flex Problem
      1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:ProgressIndeterminateSkin could not be found.ScratcherDealsline 29Flex Problem
      1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:ProgressMaskSkin could not be found.ScratcherDealsline 20Flex Problem

These errors aren't actually referencing a file, so I can't figure out where they're coming from.