1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 23, 2012 7:26 AM by Priyank Srivastava RSS

Querry Captivate install errors

ZippyZ13

Upon completion of the full liscenced version of Captivate 5.5 install, I recived the following messages (below).

I looked this up online and altered the settings on the system as some of the other corrective documetation indicated and these same errors each time.

5 reinstalls is enough.

The laptop I installed this on exceedes all the requirements for the program.

2.10 GHz Intel Core™ Duo processor

Win 7

3GB RAM

more than 75 GB of space

32 bit Video Card

I can open the program, but since I am not the primary user,

I want to know the effects these error/warnings will have and how to correct them

when they do cause an issue for the user.

Will updates for these correct the problem in time, or is there a fix for them now?

Thank you.

Exit Code: 6

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 3 error(s), 3 warning(s)

WARNING: DW065: Display requirements not met for {7DE6CDC3-CFEE-4564-813D-3F59E5D71F10}

WARNING: DW065: Display requirements not met for {C92E440F-EE79-4A28-B1E1-EC82B6F2AF33}

----------- Payload: {7DE6CDC3-CFEE-4564-813D-3F59E5D71F10} Adobe Captivate 5.5 5.5.0.0 -----------

WARNING: DF012: File/Folder does not exist at C:\Users\Max\Desktop\Adobe Captivate 5.5\Adobe Captivate 5.5\payloads\AdobeCaptivate5.5Core\OEM(Seq 4002)

ERROR: DW050: The following payload errors were found during install:

ERROR: DW050:  - Adobe Captivate Reviewer: Install failed

ERROR: DW050:  - Adobe Captivate Quiz Results Analyzer: Install failed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------