• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Closes with no error message when trying to add or read new books??

Feb 05, 2012 Feb 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have previously downloaded some DRM epub books and quite successfully opened then in digital editions and also transferred to my Kobo reader.  I purchased a couple of books yesterday (books on board) and for some reason it now refuses to download any of these books into the program and automatically closes - no error message at all. When I reopen the program it asks is I want to continue downloading - if I answer yes is crashes and automatically closes and if I answer no all is well.  I have uninstalled the program and reinstalled hoping this would fix but hasn't.  Can anyone help please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2012 Feb 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been having the same issue - both with purchased books and library downloads.  The program says it is looking for the problem and shuts down. I have also re-installed to no avail.  Very frustrated.  All help would be appreciated.  i have been unable to download books for over a month.  I am adding my voice to this thread in hopes someone has a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines