1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 5, 2012 9:45 AM by the_wine_snob

How can I get my 'Transitions' to load in my new Premiere Elements 10?

HolllywoodAng

I just got Adobe Premiere Elements 10 and cannot get the transitions to load. Everything else in the Edit tab works fine, but when I click on Transitions it just says it's loading ... forever ... or will crash the program & close.  Is anyone else having this problem? How can I fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! I have an HP Pavilion dv7-426 cl Entertainment PC if that helps with anything...

• 1. Re: How can I get my 'Transitions' to load in my new Premiere Elements 10?
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Welcome to the forum.

It appears that you are most likely having a GUI display issue. Many/most of the Transition thumbnails are animated, so require some horsepower. Also, PrE relies heavily on the video card's/chip's driver.

I would update the video driver, to the very latest from the mfgr. Do not trust Windows, or any utilities to tell you if you have the latest. Check the mfgr's. Web site. Note: if you have a Dell, Lenovo, HP, Toshiba, or another major computer mfgr's machine, check out their Web site first, as many such mfgrs. will tweak the video drivers for their machines.

Good luck, and hope that helps,

Hunt