1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 6, 2012 5:42 PM by the_wine_snob

How to create automatic video highlights to fit the length of your external music.

aradhana1

How to create automatic video highlights to fit the length of your external music.

Hi Every one

While video editing I prepare 4 seconds video clips, bring to time line from main video clips using play window, cut in and out and drag and drop on time line.

I use automated method also by deleting audio. I use external song on time line for video highlights. Using unsorted marking (*) method.

Some times video length is more or some times audio length is more.

How to exactly make equal length clips from main video( split by scene time stamped) and make whole video clips to fit exactly on length of external audio which on time line.

Thanks in advance

Aradhana

• 1. Re: How to create automatic video highlights to fit the length of your external music.
          the_wine_snob Level 9

What you are looking for is called "editing." There is no automatic way to Trim Clips to match the Duration of a musical score.

If you have the extra Frames, Trimmed out with the Clip's In & Out Points, then you will need to lengthen some to extend the Video, if that is too short, or will need to Trim (probably easier at that point by click-dragging the Head, or Tail of existing Clips), to shorten the Duration of the Video, should it run too long, for your chosen musical score.

Some of the consumer programs, might offer some form of automated editing, but PrPro is not in that catagory.

Good luck,

Hunt