hi whats up guys

iam trying to make a great intro

but all the youtube tutorials intro's are weak

i want a great one like this video

how to make one like this !! please??

• 2. Re: how to make intro like the one inside
          Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

No reply?

First of all, this is a forum; this is not a chat room.

Secondly, you posted at 1 in the morning and then at nearly 7 in the morning. Many people in the US (a majority of this forum) are not hopping around on the forums at 1 in the morning. I tend to get on here when I'm waiting on a render at work or over my lunch break.

Thirdly, your post was full of incorrect spelling, punctuation, and capitalization. It demonstrates a lack of politeness and respect to those reading the forum. People tend to respond better when they are treated with respect. This is not the YouTube comments section; this is a professional forum.

Now, I can't see your video due to restrictions on the network where I work, if you could describe it a little bit, I might be able to offer suggestions.

In the mean time, have you seen the tutorials over on Video Copilot? They have several that are pretty cool and could be used for intros. Also, try a Google search for After Effects templates. There are quite a few sites that offer some pretty well-made projects you can adapt.

1 person found this helpful
          • 3. Re: how to make intro like the one inside
            bogiesan Level 4

Replay? No thanks, I was only interesested in watching that once.

BL4CK-AV3NT4D0R wrote:

no replay ?>?????!!

1. It's not After Effects or, at least, it's not using stock effects. The compositing may have been in AE. Why not contact the "dude" who put that up on youtube and ask him or her how they did it?

2. It's advanced stuff. Are you ready for that?

3. It's 3D. That's harder than 2D by a factor of 9.

4. Looks like light streak effects that were popluar about three years ago so try searching the entire Internet for "light streaks."

5. Your post was only up for 5 hours and you're already demanding to know why no one has done all of your research for you? The world turns slowly and I have discovered, contrary to your implication, that it actually rotates around me.

• 4. Re: how to make intro like the one inside
              BL4CK-AV3NT4D0R Level 1

I am sorry for the wrong things i did

and iam from UAE Dubai

the time is defferent

AND I JUST WANT A VIDEO TUTORIAL ABOUT IT

I DIDN'T MEAN SAME LIKE THE VIDEO

• 5. Re: how to make intro like the one inside
                Dave LaRonde Level 6

BL4CK-AV3NT4D0R wrote:

AND I JUST WANT A VIDEO TUTORIAL ABOUT IT

Well, we'll be absolutely certain to drop what we're doing at our workplaces and for our paying customers, forsaking all to make that free video tutorial!

I recommend that you find After Effects users in Dubai and form a user group.  You can't be the only one there.

• 6. Re: how to make intro like the one inside
                  Andrew Yoole MVP & Adobe Community Professional

The clip referenced is an adaptation of a Video Copilot tutorial called Colorful Universe.

• 7. Re: how to make intro like the one inside
                    bogiesan Level 4

Andrew Kramer does it again but the project, as shown, requires Particular. Expensive and includes a set of variable parameters that extends off the bottom of the effecs window! Not gor beginners unless, of course, all you want to do is copy the tutorial in which case, all you do is downlowad the project files and buy Particular.