Oh My gad . Can you give me a answer please ?
Please provide the information described here:
Also, please explain your problem in more detail. A sample video would be helpful.
Please answer all of the questions listed in the FAQ entry that I linked to. Without that information, it's very hard to help you.
- What version of After Effects? Include the minor version number (e.g., After Effects CS5.5 with the 10.5.1 update). after effect cs4 No Update
- Have you installed the recent updates? (If not, you should. They fix a lot of problems.) No update innstalled
- What operating system? This should include specific minor version numbers, like "Mac OSX v10.6.8"---not just "Mac". Windows 7 64 bits
- What kind(s) of source footage? When telling about your source footage, tell us about the codecs, not just the container types. For example, "H.264 in a .mov container", not just "QuickTime". Quicktime 7 for Windows 64 bits
- What were you doing when the problem occurred? nothing
- Has this ever worked before? yes
- What other software are you running? Sony Vegas
- Do you have any third-party effects or codecs installed? I have lots of plugins and pack xp codecs 9.0.3
- Tell us about your computer hardware. Be especially certain to tell us about third-party I/O hardware (e.g., AJA, Matrox, Blackmagic, MOTU). ATI HD RADEON 5650 : 750 mo RAM: Intel core i5
- Are you using OpenGL features in After Effects? No
- Does the problem only happen with your final output, RAM preview, or both? At the final render when i open the render on VLC Media player
- Are you using Render Multiple Frames Simultaneously multiprocessing? no
Start by installing the updates to After Effects. There have been three major bug-fix updates to After Effects CS4. Attempting to troubleshoot an issue with a version After Effects that does not have those updates applied is a waste of time, since the issue that you're encountering may be one of the bugs already fixed.
Tell us what codecs are used in your source media.
Are you saying that the composition plays back fine in RAM preview within After Effects and that the only problem is seen when playing the exported file in the media player? If so, try importing the exported file back into After Effects (or any other media player) and see if it plays OK there.
Tell us what your export settings are. I.e., to what format and with what codec are you exporting?
How I Know My codecs ? I Export on AVI format , i try Quicktime , MPEG2 but its the same problem . Can you give me the Update for CS5.5 ? I Have the problem '' Initializing Mediacore '' Freeze's , This problem is very boring .. Thanks a lot .
In a forum i have see this
Thanks guys. It looks like both of you are having a similar problem with a third party AVI codec. Please remove or uninstall any third party AVI codecs such as DivX, XVid, etc. from your system and try AE again.
You can also temporarily disable these components by closing any QT related apps and then dragging components out of the Library/QuickTime folder on your boot drive. If that works, try adding them back one by one until it fails again. That is the problem codec.
PLEASE TELL ME HOW REMOVE THE CODECS which he speaks
( Sorry , im french ^^)
> Can you give me the Update for CS5.5 ?
I said that you needed to install the bug-fix updates for CS4---i.e., update to After Effects 9.0.3. (See this page for details about that update.) Choose Help > Updates to do that.
(Pour rechercher et installer des mises à jour, sélectionnez Aide > Mises à jour.)
Because there seems to be a problem with communication here, I strongly recommend that you contact Adobe Technical Support so that you can get help in French: