9 Replies Latest reply on Feb 15, 2012 4:29 AM by Jeff Arola

    Can anybody help creating a black edge/frame around the image?

    sacha kelly

      Hi when I used to do my own printing (black and white) I had used a rasp to slightly enlarge to hole around my negative carrier thus producing a black "mask" around the image-I was very fond of the effect.

      Does anybody know if it is possible to achieve the same effect using photoshop? I have PS CS5 I would be really grateful for any info...