12 Replies Latest reply on Feb 13, 2012 6:13 AM by [Jongware]

    How to put the part of text behind someone a shape or a shape?

    CocoFormula Level 1

      I was thinking about something since I've gotten into magazines recently and the design of them. I was wondering how do they put part of the text behind a person on a magazine cover? Or like have have the text look like it's going around a person(like with some parts behind some parts in front of person like a ring of text around a person or a letter "O" encircling someone? I know how to achieve this in photoshop (in a probably non-standard way) but I have no clue how you would achive this in Indesign. I've attached some examples of what I'm talking about.