• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH7 TOC Does Not Open

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2008 Feb 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In RH7, regardless if the project is part of the Roboserver, my TOC does not open.
Under the Project Manager POD, I click to open the TOC folder and click the TOC, nothing happens. The TOC does appear in the compiled version. Index and Glossary opens.

Any suggestions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2008 Feb 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a project just upgraded or one that was OK in RH7?

Same in all projects?

Have you closed and reopened the project?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 29, 2008 Feb 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter,

Thanks for your response, please disregard my post. The TOC did not appear as it was hidden under the Project Manager pane. I simply re-sized the Project Manager pane; sorry for the waste of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 29, 2008 Feb 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi CR01

With RoboHelp HTML 7, it is often useful to try the following as a first step: File > Load Default Environment.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp