4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 17, 2012 2:54 PM by Stix Hart

    Engineers marks script

    Stix Hart Level 5

      I seem to remember an InDesign script that automated producing engineers marks or whatever they're called but I can't for the life of me find it now, neither can google.  The marks look something like this:




      I think you just drew a stroke, selected it and ran the script and it put arrows on the end and added a text box saying how long it was.  I don't care too much what it looks like, it might have put the text box with paper fill over the stroke itself.