• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I change the background color of browse sequence window?

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2012 Feb 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The background color is hard coded to same yellow that WinHelp used to use. It would be good if I could change the background color of browse sequence to white. Is this possible? If not any plans to implement it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see the sticky topic Before You Post. What version and edition of RoboHelp are you using? RoboHelp for Word or RoboHelp HTML, 6, 7, 8 or 9 and what output are you creating.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community

While I agree with my colleague that it's usually helpful to know the items he mentioned, I can tell from what you posted that you are talking about the Browse Sequence window one sees when you have elected to use them with CHM output.

Sadly, the answer is that what you see is what you get. There are no customization options. Unless, of course, you know how to create another version of the HHActiveX.dll that makes the Browse Sequences work. If you can do that, the sky's the limit!

Personally, I always thought it would be nice to be able to customize this. But sadly, too many folks (Microsoft included) don't really see a future for the venerable CHM format. Because of this, I certainly wouldn't hold my breath waiting for changes or improvements. Just calling them as I see them.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. This was what I expected. Until MS releases standalone (does not require VS) MS Help Viewer I am going to use CHM.

I just don't get MS. They stopped developing HTML Help almost 10 years ago and still they have't come up with a decent replacement.

Best regards,

Jaska

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp