3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 1, 2012 8:53 AM by RandySwineford

Capabilities of Adobe Forms for Secure Bidding

ColeDod

How can electronic signatures be incorproated into Adobe Forms?  I am trying to figure out how to get an existing form converted knowing that I require wet signatures now and would require electronic signatures using Adobe Forms.

How can a time stamp and a cut-off time for no further submissions be incorprated into Adobe Forms?  I am interested in determining when the document was submitted and also having Adobe Forms stop accepting submissions after a designated date and point in time.

The FAQs (or elsewhere) addressed Adobe Forms accepting attachments.  Could there be identification names (e.g. "check boxes") for what was being required to be uploaded for each specific and required document that is to be uploaded that all together forms a "package", like a bid package?

• 1. Re: Capabilities of Adobe Forms for Secure Bidding
          RandySwineford Adobe Employee

We currently do not support electronic signatures within FormsCentral. We have a sister service called EchoSign (www.echosign.com) that provide elecstronic signatures though we currently do not integrate with them.

There is no way to automatically close the form at a certain time/date. You would have to do that yourself manually.

I form can have multiple attachments fields so you can specify very precisely what attachments you want from people. We also provide controls on restricting file size, and file types.

Randy

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Capabilities of Adobe Forms for Secure Bidding
            ColeDod Level 1

Randy,

Thank you for your response.  Can we take your response a little further.  I am interested in learning more about EchoSign and will follow your url.

I have not downloaded the trial version of FormsCentral and therefore have not played with it.  My question is how would you "manually close" the access to FormsCentral at a certain date and time? 

ColeDod

• 3. Re: Capabilities of Adobe Forms for Secure Bidding
              RandySwineford Adobe Employee

Go to the Distribute tab in the app and "Close" the form by clicking the button. When you try out the free version it will be obvious what I'm referring to.

Randy