• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems updating

Feb 16, 2012 Feb 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help a duffer!

Have tried much to update Flash Player, but always times out at 12%.  I completely uninstalled older version and disabled Micrisoft essentials, Comodo firewall, Threatfire, and tried both Firefox and Explorer 8.

This is a mature computer with an AMD 1800 cpu running at 1.53 Ghz and has 512 mb of ram.  The operating system is Windows XP SP3 32 bit. If this is the problem, how do I get the previous version of Flash Player which was working quite nicely?

Thanks for any help!

The wife is going to shoot me, this is her machine, and she likes to watch videos from Cooks.com.

2dengs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Feb 16, 2012 Feb 16, 2012

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Carl!

I had used Revo Uninstaller to remove Flash Player, and according to it the Flash Player uninstaller didn't leave much behind, but I removed it all.

I used your link and did a clean install.  It worked just fine and I'm back in business.  I don't understand why it is so much smaller than the regular download, and it sure downloads fast.

THANKS again you saved my fanny, since the wife isn't home yet.  I had a half day in this!

Releived,

2dengs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines