1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 17, 2012 4:47 AM by nealeh

Multiple Monitors and TV's

JMRobins

I am just moving up from PE7 to PE10 and want to investigate using  muliple screens for editing and viewing rendered results.

Firstly, can PE10 perform Realtime Rendering?

If so, having a 24" monitor for the editing/computer side and a 32" TV for viwing connected to my computer via HDMI to ATI 5770 video card, can I configure PE10 and or windows to display the rendered results?

Thanks John

• 1. Re: Multiple Monitors and TV's
          nealeh Level 5

JMRobins wrote:

Firstly, can PE10 perform Realtime Rendering?

No. As you edit your project areas of the timeline that need rendering are flagged by a red line across their timeline. When you feel the need for sharper previews you can press the [Enter] key to perform a render. When you finally are ready to Share the project it is again rendered to make the final files.

JMRobins wrote:

If so, having a 24" monitor for the editing/computer side and a 32" TV for viwing connected to my computer via HDMI to ATI 5770 video card, can I configure PE10 and or windows to display the rendered results?

To use multiple monitors, undock the PRE panes and drag them to the monitor you want for that pane. The monitor will still only display the project as currently rendered in its timeline.

Cheers,

--

Neale

Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children