3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 3, 2013 11:26 AM by samayatara

Naming Projects

AgentNiles Level 1

This may sound dumb. When you create a new Photoshop Touch or Proto project how do you set the title or filename? When all files are called "Project X" or "untitledX.psdx" it's kind of hard to organise projects. I did not find it in the new file dialog or settings.

• 1. Re: Naming Projects
          David__B Adobe Employee

Hey AgentNiles,

In either PS Touch or Proto there is the thumbnail view of all the projects, taping on the project name in that view should open a window giving you the option to rename it.

Note: When renaming projects through the CC website, be sure  to include the file extension .pro for Proto, .psdx for PS Touch, .idea for Ideas, etc.

Hope that helps,

-Dave

• 2. Re: Naming Projects
            AgentNiles Level 1

Thanks David,

Don't know how I missed that, I did try a long press on the thumbnail..

Regards.

• 3. Re: Naming Projects
              samayatara

Oh, is that it? AgentNiles, you did not miss it. Its called poor usability. I know several people, including myself, who missed this, entirely, as well. Now that this is resolved, I will most likely use this app more.

One last note for Adobe, why can't we just same the file when I save it?  Am I missing that too?