5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 21, 2012 7:37 AM by the_wine_snob

Première Eléments crashes while opening a project

tyyeul

Hello,

I recently moved from Première Eléments 4 to Prel 10. I then open an older project saved with Prel 4 (Duration about 1h30). I was obliged to do a new complete rendering wich was very slow. Then i tried to modify the project inserting a new title : crash with a message concerning "runtime error". I tried a second time, same result. I then uninstalled Prel 10, clean memory and register with Ccleaner, and reinstall Prel 10 and also the try version of Photoshop 10 which is on the same DVD. Now, it's impossible to open my project ! Prel opens, loads the project, starts to load all files and rendered files ( which is very slow !) and after about 3 minutes, before ending the load, crashes.

Message on the screen :

"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Runtime Error! The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

Windows event log :

Nom de l’application défaillante Adobe Premiere Elements.exe, version : 10.0.0.0, horodatage : 0x4e5ffda9

Nom du module défaillant : KERNELBASE.dll, version : 6.1.7601.17651, horodatage : 0x4e2111c0

Code d’exception : 0xe06d7363

Décalage d’erreur : 0x0000d36f

ID du processus défaillant : 0x70c

Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01cceee2f14fac63

Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 10\Adobe Premiere Elements.exe

Chemin d’accès du module défaillant: C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll

ID de rapport : a6fe6408-5ad6-11e1-8739-001a925089d7

Motherboard : Asus A8R-MVP, 2 Go Ram, AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+  2 Ghz

Thanks for your help.