What is your operating system?
What is your web browser?
IE7, Windows Xp SP3
=O====== M/184.108.40.206 2012-02-21+21-24-54.457 ========
=X====== M/220.127.116.11 2012-02-21+21-24-58.457 ========
=O====== M/18.104.22.168 2012-02-21+21-26-38.521 ========
=X====== M/22.214.171.124 2012-02-21+21-26-46.709 ========
Thank you …I have tried several versions and flags, getting the same result…
Here's what our installer engineer suggested:
- Download the standalone uninstaller, save to the desktop
- Download the standalone ActiveX installer, save to the desktop
- Restart the machine
- When it boots back up, before doing anything run the standalone uninstaller
- Hopefully it’ll uninstall successfully without errors, if there are, take a screenshot
- If the uninstall was successful, restart the machine again
- When it boots back up, before doing anything, run the standalone installer
- Hopefully it’ll install successfully without errors, if there are take screenshots
- I suspect there may continue to be registry write/delete errors and they may have to follow instructions in the registry permissions tech note.