What is the source material, what are your export settings and on what hardware with which OS?
1. Get a faster PC.
2. Copy the project and all assets.
3. Details please.
4. From Encore.
export settings, film size 1440x1080i
computer specifications 8gb ram, windows 7 (64bit), fx series amd...
for 01- what would you recommend? i have a budget constraint that i cannot exceed 3000$
02- could you elaborate as to how i can copy? i am using a cat 6 network cables between my systems.
03- when i export it in encore, in the encore export setting there all these otions, based upon frame rate, when i choose the ntsc option, it still takes the default pal option, and doesnt accept the ntsc. So to counter that i have to go back to premiere, export it in ntsc and then make the final output in encore. so it takes 3 hours first to convert to ntsc and then another 3 hours when rendering through encore. i know my process is wrong, what do i do?
04- any link where i can see it. our time line in bluray is 2 hours, to mantain quality you would need to split that rather than convert the 2 hour project to dvd. i think that is my question, how can you split the bluray project over two dvd's
thanks for your reply
Export 1440x1080 is not legal for BRD or DVD.
1. Time to upgrade. See http://forums.adobe.com/thread/947698?tstart=0
2. CTRL-C and CTRL-V from Explorer or use Project Manager and save to a network location.
3. Use dynamic link to Encore
4. You can't split a BR project over DVD's. It is either BR or DVD. so either 1920 x 1080 BR or 720 x 576 PAL DVD or 720 x 480 NTSC DVD.
thanks for the replies...
01. could you elaborate- Export 1440x1080 is not legal for BRD or DVD.?
going through your article, will respond once ( and if i understand the whole of it )
03. thats the problem when i try copying , if there is a music file somewhere or a text file/animation/menu, somehow something or the other keeps ending up missing in the other computer. Every1 keeps telling me it cant be done and i find that ludicrous. i'll go back to ctr c and v and try again.
04. exactly so i have to go back to the time line and then split. not a major headache still a time consuming one.