1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 27, 2012 4:25 AM by KTMjapan

Adobe photoshop touch for iPad 1?

miyano100

I'm a iPad 1 user and I really want to edit pictures on iPad I waited and I see the adobe photoshop touch app, it's for iPad 2 only            

• 1. Re: Adobe photoshop touch for iPad 1?
          KTMjapan Level 2

Untitled-1.jpg

Photoshop Touch for the iPad specifically states - iPad 2 only.... so no Touch solution for you...

What sort of things are you trying to accomplish with your iPad 1 ?

If you are looking for basic adjustments, sharpening, cropping, etc., and some minor effects & frames then you could always give Photoshop Express a try... In other software you could do a lot worse than programs like Nik's Snapseed or Filterstorm Pro... I use both of these apps but PST is now offering me options that neither of them has - plus some continuity with OS native Photoshop itself...

None of those other programs offers you a "layers" option so if that is your need then I see a new iPad in your future....

Even if you could make it run PST I think your iPad 1's processor and ram would choke pretty hard as soon as you tried to stack a few layers...

Hope that helps - even though it's not the news you were looking for...