4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 27, 2012 11:15 AM by Luanne Seymour

Liquefy

Eric2502

I really miss a liquefy tool...

• 1. Re: Liquefy
          ibarrien Adobe Employee

Hi Eric,

Thank you for mentioning this, please add a request for this in our Forum-Ideas section.

Regards,

Ignacio

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Liquefy
            rcantor

Ignacio, with the greatest of respect, let me suggest that if Adobe is as customer-oriented as it says, it wouldn't respond to feature requests on this forum with the need to repeat the request in a different forum. Adobe should have employees monitoring this forum; maybe you're the guy who's principally responsible for that. And those employees should be assembling a list of useful suggestions (some of which are made here directly as suggestions and others that are obvious from the concerns and issues raised here) that gets passed on to project managers, along with suggestions made in other forums. Telling people they need to post suggestions in a different forum seems excessively bureaucratic and evokes the all-too familiar experience of hearing, "It's not my job." A customer-oriented company should do better.

• 3. Re: Liquefy
              greule Adobe Employee

Have you tried the PSTouch Warp functionality?   & -> Warp. 

• 4. Re: Liquefy
                Luanne Seymour Adobe Employee

Hi rcantor,

Adobe has several employees monitoring this forum. We can add your requests to the Ideas section of this forum very easily. One advantage of having the customer do it is that he or she can follow the progress of their suggestion. For those of you who would like to show your support for Eric2502's request for Liquefy, click here and vote for it. The product team and product management pays close attention to the Ideas section of this forum.

Thanks for your feedback,

Luanne