3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 28, 2012 8:50 AM by David__B Branched to a new discussion.

Photoshop Touch for ipad2 is frozen

Barbara Gentry

I am having a problem with it freezing up, ex in option to apply artistic filter make the setting numbers where I want the then hit reply, it just sits there???

Barbara

barb17@comcast.net

• 1. Re: Photoshop Touch for ipad2 is frozen
          David__B Adobe Employee

Hi Barbara,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. I tried recreating what you described myself on a couple images but wasn't able to get the same result. You might try saving your progress in your current project, just click the arrow in the upper left hand corner, then close the app by pressing the sunken button on the front of the tablet once. After that either completely power off the iPad2 or manually close all open apps and test again. You can close all open apps by pressing the sunken button on the front of the tablet quickly twice in a row. That should open a bar along the bottom of the screen showing all open apps, pressing and holding on any of these apps should make them wiggle with a little red circle with a minus sign inside, pressing that will close the apps. You'll have to close them one by one. Pressing the button on the front again closes the bar. Try closing everything except PS Touch and then try applying the filter in PS Touch to see if you still get the same result.

-Dave

• 2. Re: Photoshop Touch for ipad2 is frozen
            Barbara Gentry Level 1

Hi again David

After reading the discussion from employee "ibarrien" to delete the app & re-installed

I did that suggestion and just to let you know that didn't help either

So please help

Barbara Gentry

barb17@comcast.net

1 person found this helpful
            • 3. Re: Photoshop Touch for ipad2 is frozen
              David__B Adobe Employee

Hi Barabara,

Thank you for testing those things. I'm working on coming up with some more things to test but just wanted to let you know we are working on it. We'll follow up again as soon as we have some more suggestions. Thank you for your patience trying to figure this out.

-Dave