0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 28, 2012 11:51 PM by VijuSainy

Calling function of swf in flex mobile (iPhone)

VijuSainy

Hi all,

I have created a project to run in iOs (iphone).

I loaded external swf which contain a method firstLoad() . When I run the application in flash builder then every thing works but when I install application in device it do not call the method firstLoad().

Please all help to resolve this here is the sample code.

<fx:Script>

<![CDATA[

private function loadSwfApplication():void

{

// load the file with URLLoader into a bytearray

var loader:URLLoader=new URLLoader();

// binary format since it a SWF

loader.dataFormat=URLLoaderDataFormat.BINARY;

loader.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, onSWFLoaded);

//load the file

loader.load(new URLRequest("swf/funtionDemo.swf"));

}

private function onSWFLoaded(e:Event):void {

// remove the event

var loader:URLLoader=URLLoader(e.target);

loader.removeEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, onSWFLoaded);

// add an Application context and allow bytecode execution

var context:LoaderContext=new LoaderContext();

context.allowLoadBytesCodeExecution=true;

// set the new context on SWFLoader

sfwLoader.loaderContext = context;

sfwLoader.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, loadComplete);

// load the data from the bytearray

sfwLoader.load(loader.data);

}

// your load complete function

private function loadComplete(completeEvent:Event):void {

var swfApplication:* = completeEvent.target.content;

swfApplication.firstLoad();  // this is a Function that I made it in the Root

// class of swfApplication

}

]]>

</fx:Script>

<s:SWFLoader id="sfwLoader" width="100%" height="100%" />

Many thanks in advance