4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 21, 2012 3:20 PM by GSchill

Out of sync message when going through tutorial and problems finding scribble selection tool

CGerussi

I keep getting error messages saying that the tutorial is out of sync. Any suggestions?

I can not find the scribble selection tool to perform the add dramatic flare tutorial

Charles

• 1. Re: Tutorial
          greule Champion

Hi. Are you seeing this on a specific tutorial/step? Would be great if you can point me to that so I can reproduce. Thank, Guido

Regarding the Scribble Select. Please have a look at the attached image

scribble.jpg

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Tutorial
            CGerussi Newcomer

Hi In tutorial mode step 2 doing the add dramatic flare

I can not find tap keep and paint around the edges.

and it's at that time that I get this out of sync.

Regards Charles

Sent from Charles iPad    

• 3. Re: Tutorial
              ibarrien Champion

Hi Charles,

You need to have the tool selected first like the post above is trying to explain.
              Once it's chosen it should look like this

IMG_0003.PNG

The "Keep" is selected by default - so you should only need to start painting around the edges with your fingers.

thanks,

Ignacio

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: Tutorial
                GSchill

I have PS Touch  on my tablet, downloaded yesterday.  I do not have the icon that your post indicates.  What do I need to do in order to have that tool added to my PS Touch app?   Selecting any other tool icon results in the error message about being out of sync.