2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 22, 2012 5:11 PM by David__B

No Save as Option! Why?

Robak238

I bought Adobe Photoshop as the first commerial AP for my  tablet.  My plan was to care about my hollyday photos during long hollyday bus travels. I will not work have an hour on each photo so  I need  fast solutions which allows to handle a lot of photos. I used Photoshop Touch to rotate Photos to get a right  horison. But  Photoshop Touch does not allow me to save the rotated photo in my  "Mexico Pictures"-Folder. Instead of this the programm itself desid to save every photo in the same directory under a filename unequal to the original Filename. So to rotate the 40 Photos  I made yesterday I have to: rotate 40 Photo save 40 Photosp write down the 40 filenames with pen. rename all 40 Photos back to the original names(manually!)) shift all 40 Photos back to  the "Mexiko Pictures"-Dirctory  5 Times more to do as in case of "save as"-Option  Now please tell my why you desided for all users that a "save as"-Option is not needed?  With best regards  Robak

• 1. Re: No Save as Option! Why?
          Saskatchewanobie Level 2

This sounds like a good request for updated versions to have.

• 2. Re: No Save as Option! Why?
            David__B Adobe Employee

Hi Robak,

What kinds of operations do you typically do to your holiday photos (other than rotating them)?. Photoshop Touch is great for editing your photos with some of the same tools that are in the Photoshop program on computer but because Photoshop Touch is on a tablet, there are some limitations to consider. The largest resolution of image you can work with is 1600 x 1600 for example. This folder of 40 images from your Mexico pictures, were these pictures taken with a camera on the tablet? What kind of tablet of tablet are you using?

-Dave