6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 5, 2012 11:05 AM by flexy1984

Error: Unable to resolve resource bundle "fiber" for locale "en_US".

flexy1984

Hi all,

Im trying to create a resources.swf file for the purpose of dynamic localization of our application. However, I keep getting this error thrown when I try to run the ant script.

Im running Flash Builder 4, the sdk is Flex 4.5.1 with AIR 3.0 and a Windows 7-64 bit machine (just mentioning as a few posts associated it with the OS).

After searching some of the forum posts, ( http://forums.adobe.com/thread/606383)

1> I checked the eclipse.ini file and found the following lines already in there.

-nl

en_US

2> My compiler options already has -locale en_US specified.

3> I tried including the swc files as suggested in the referenced thread, both as a referenced library and by manually copying the swcs to the project, but neither of them helped.

"import 2 swc folders (Under Properties -> Flex Build Path -> Library Path):

/Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4/plugins/com.adobe.flexbuilder.dcrad_4.0.0.272416/dcradSwcs/4.0/libs

and

/Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4/plugins/com.adobe.flexbuilder.dcrad_4.0.0.272416/dcradSwcs/4.0/loca le"

Thanks in advance for your help.

My build.xml file looks as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<project name="appName" basedir="." default="main">

<taskdef resource="flexTasks.tasks" classpath="${basedir}/lib/flexTasks.jar"/>

<!-- CHANGE TO YOUR FLEX DIRECTORY //-->

<property name="FLEX_HOME" value="C:/Users/abc/Documents/flex_sdk_4.5.1.21328_AIR3.0"/>

<property name="APP_ROOT" value="appName"/>

<target name="main">

<antcall target="en_US"></antcall>

<!--                    <antcall target="de_DE"></antcall>-->

</target>

<target name="en_US">

<mxmlc>

<locale>en_US</locale>

<source-path>locale/{locale}</source-path>

<include-resource-bundles>appResource</include-resource-bundles>

<include-resource-bundles>SharedResources</include-resource-bundles>

<include-resource-bundles>collections</include-resource-bundles>

<include-resource-bundles>components</include-resource-bundles>

<include-resource-bundles>containers</include-resource-bundles>

<include-resource-bundles>controls</include-resource-bundles>

<include-resource-bundles>core</include-resource-bundles>

<include-resource-bundles>effects</include-resource-bundles>

<include-resource-bundles>formatters</include-resource-bundles>

<include-resource-bundles>layout</include-resource-bundles>

<include-resource-bundles>logging</include-resource-bundles>

<include-resource-bundles>messaging</include-resource-bundles>

<include-resource-bundles>rpc</include-resource-bundles>

<include-resource-bundles>skins</include-resource-bundles>

<include-resource-bundles>sparkEffects</include-resource-bundles>

<include-resource-bundles>styles</include-resource-bundles>

<include-resource-bundles>textLayout</include-resource-bundles>

<include-resource-bundles>utils</include-resource-bundles>

<include-resource-bundles>validators</include-resource-bundles>

<include-resource-bundles>fiber</include-resource-bundles>

<output>locale/en_US/appName.swf</output>

</mxmlc>

</target>

</project>

Thanks & Regards,

AJ