6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 5, 2012 11:05 AM by flexy1984

    Error: Unable to resolve resource bundle "fiber" for locale "en_US".

    flexy1984

      Hi all,

       

      Im trying to create a resources.swf file for the purpose of dynamic localization of our application. However, I keep getting this error thrown when I try to run the ant script.

      Im running Flash Builder 4, the sdk is Flex 4.5.1 with AIR 3.0 and a Windows 7-64 bit machine (just mentioning as a few posts associated it with the OS).

       

      After searching some of the forum posts, ( http://forums.adobe.com/thread/606383)

      1> I checked the eclipse.ini file and found the following lines already in there.

           -nl

           en_US

       

      2> My compiler options already has -locale en_US specified.

       

      3> I tried including the swc files as suggested in the referenced thread, both as a referenced library and by manually copying the swcs to the project, but neither of them helped.

           "import 2 swc folders (Under Properties -> Flex Build Path -> Library Path):

       

           /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4/plugins/com.adobe.flexbuilder.dcrad_4.0.0.272416/dcradSwcs/4.0/libs

           and

           /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4/plugins/com.adobe.flexbuilder.dcrad_4.0.0.272416/dcradSwcs/4.0/loca le"

       

      Thanks in advance for your help.

       

      My build.xml file looks as follows:

       

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

      <project name="appName" basedir="." default="main">

                <taskdef resource="flexTasks.tasks" classpath="${basedir}/lib/flexTasks.jar"/>

       

                <!-- CHANGE TO YOUR FLEX DIRECTORY //-->

                <property name="FLEX_HOME" value="C:/Users/abc/Documents/flex_sdk_4.5.1.21328_AIR3.0"/>

       

                <property name="APP_ROOT" value="appName"/>

                <target name="main">

                          <antcall target="en_US"></antcall>

      <!--                    <antcall target="de_DE"></antcall>-->

                </target>

                <target name="en_US">

                          <mxmlc>

                                    <locale>en_US</locale>

                                    <source-path>locale/{locale}</source-path>

       

                                    <include-resource-bundles>appResource</include-resource-bundles>

                                    <include-resource-bundles>SharedResources</include-resource-bundles>

                                    <include-resource-bundles>collections</include-resource-bundles>

                                    <include-resource-bundles>components</include-resource-bundles>

                                    <include-resource-bundles>containers</include-resource-bundles>

                                    <include-resource-bundles>controls</include-resource-bundles>

                                    <include-resource-bundles>core</include-resource-bundles>

                                    <include-resource-bundles>effects</include-resource-bundles>

                                    <include-resource-bundles>formatters</include-resource-bundles>

                                    <include-resource-bundles>layout</include-resource-bundles>

                                    <include-resource-bundles>logging</include-resource-bundles>

                                    <include-resource-bundles>messaging</include-resource-bundles>

                                    <include-resource-bundles>rpc</include-resource-bundles>

                                    <include-resource-bundles>skins</include-resource-bundles>

                                    <include-resource-bundles>sparkEffects</include-resource-bundles>

                                    <include-resource-bundles>styles</include-resource-bundles>

                                    <include-resource-bundles>textLayout</include-resource-bundles>

                                    <include-resource-bundles>utils</include-resource-bundles>

                                    <include-resource-bundles>validators</include-resource-bundles>

                                    <include-resource-bundles>fiber</include-resource-bundles>

       

                                    <output>locale/en_US/appName.swf</output>

                          </mxmlc>

                </target>

       

      </project>

       

       

       

      Thanks & Regards,

      AJ