3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 4, 2012 8:43 AM by Frustrated in AZ

I can't get them to open.

PLOGAN770

I can't get the books I download from the library to open in the Adobe Digital Editions.

How can I remedy this?  I can save them to my computer, but they just won't pop up on the Editions.

• 1. Re: I can't get them to open.
          Frustrated in AZ Level 4

If this happens every time you download ebooks from a particular library

source, but NOT when you download ebooks from another source like

Gutenberg.org, then I'd contact the library's technical support function

and explain what happens to them - in a bit more detail.  If NO ebook you

download can be opened, then perhaps it's a procedural issue, and not a

software issue.

I don't have enough information from your post to try to walk you through

the steps.

===========

• 2. Re: I can't get them to open.
            kavincka

I have same problem.  Books downloaded perfectly from library and go through the motions of syncing to kobo, but they don't appear on the ereader.  Purchased books work fine.  Library books worked in the past.

• 3. Re: I can't get them to open.
              Frustrated in AZ Level 4

When something worked and doesn't any more, it's usually because someone

changed something.  If you didn't do anything, and you're having trouble

working with the library that worked fine before, then it's probably

something they changed.  You should contact the library and talk with their

technical support.

==============