3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 8, 2012 12:02 PM by pacqt

ItemNotFoundException on server startup

raj_at_cq

There was some issues with repository so i copied a crx-quickstart dir and replaced with my existing repository and when i started up my server i see these errors

05.03.2012 11:27:33 *WARN * NodeIteratorImpl: Failed to retrieve query result node 2385f142-79e7-482a-a30c-e818a3dde35b (NodeIteratorImpl.java, line 200)

javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException: 2385f142-79e7-482a-a30c-e818a3dde35b

at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager.getItemData(ItemManager.java:372)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager.getItem(ItemManager.java:316)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager.getItem(ItemManager.java:610)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.NodeIteratorImpl$FetchNext.perform(NodeIteratorIm pl.java:197)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.session.SessionState.perform(SessionState.java:200)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.NodeIteratorImpl.fetchNext(NodeIteratorImpl.java: 182)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.NodeIteratorImpl.nextNode(NodeIteratorImpl.java:9 1)

at com.cq.bundle.helpers.ProductPathResolver.reloadMaps(ProductPathResolver.java:127)

at com.cq.bundle.helpers.internal.ProductPathCacheFlusherEventListener$Flusher.run(ProductPa thCacheFlusherEventListener.java:58)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Any infor as to why this would happen, and ny inputs/ thoughts of replacing crx-quickstart from a working env?

Thanks

Raj

• 1. Re: ItemNotFoundException on server startup
          pacqt

Hi, you need to rebuild your lucene index. Just delete crx-quickstart/repository/repository/index then crx-quickstart/repository/worspace/crx-default/index/ then in crx-default workspace delete index.tar files and restart the instance. It would be good to have in workspace.xml consistency check for index, mine looks like below:

<SearchIndex class="com.day.crx.query.lucene.LuceneHandler">

<param name="path" value="${wsp.home}/index"/>

<param name="resultFetchSize" value="50"/>

<param name="cacheSize" value="100000" />

<param name="enableConsistencyCheck" value="true"/>

<param name="forceConsistencyCheck" value="true"/>

<param name="autoRepair" value="true"/>

</SearchIndex>

BR,

Arek

• 2. Re: ItemNotFoundException on server startup
            raj_at_cq Level 1

Thanks Arek

Sure i can defintely try that option and see if it works.

However is there anything from Felix console which does the same, i dont want to do the following steps on my production system any time this scenario occurs which is a scary thing to manually edit and bounce, than doing it from Felix or any other means.

• 3. Re: ItemNotFoundException on server startup
              pacqt Level 1

Hi, I don't think it is related to osgi. As the error comes from crx

repository. Rebuilding indexes requires downtime, you can check this

procedure at dev.day.com. If you have place on the other server you can try

to cluster it  and redirect users to slave instance or temporary rebuild

instance from hotbackup and make all necessary steps.

BR

Arek

Dnia 8 mar 2012 o godz. 20:52 raj_at_cq <forums@adobe.com> napisał(a):

Re: ItemNotFoundException on server startup  created by

raj_at_cq<http://forums.adobe.com/people/raj_at_cq>in

CQ5 - View the full

discussion<http://forums.adobe.com/message/4254682#4254682