• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

most flash games not working?

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2012 Mar 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i try to play a flash game sometimes certain things dont work like the play button or it freezes i have tried other websites browsers tried removeing flash and reinstalling it with the latest version and still doesnt seem to work my operating system is windows 7 64bit and my browsers are firefox and internet explorer 8 my flash version is 11,1,102,62

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2012 Mar 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a link I can try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2012 Mar 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a link to the flash games? http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/590772 is one of them i cant seem to start the game

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2012 Mar 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to play this game on Firefox on my Win 7 system.  When you removed Flash and reinstalled, did you follow the procedures in the following FAQ?  In particular, I'd like to make sure that your Flash cache is removed, so make sure you delete the folders listed.

How do I do a clean install of Flash Player?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2012 Mar 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

K ill try it when im done scanning my computer got redirected from a site yesterday and it blocked one of my anti viruses

uninstalled flash player restarted computer and deleted the files/folders that was listed and the games still didnt work

Message was edited by: twurtle_original

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2012 Mar 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i found out the problem my sound card doesnt enable unless i have something like speakers pluged in and i dont have any that work i tried playing with broken earphones and the games worked perfectly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines