0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 6, 2012 9:08 PM by Vera.Icon

Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 crasing from ripple delete and copy

Vera.Icon

I've been using Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 for several months now and it's been working with next to no problems and I've been very happy with it until today.

As I've neared the end of a recent project, after doing nothing different than usual I went to use ripple delete and every time I try it I now get this error message:

Premiere Pro Debug Event

Premiere Pro has encountered an error.

[..\..\Src\Sequence\Action\ClipTrackRippleAction.cpp-56]

Then:

Sorry, a serious error has occurred that requires Adobe Premiere Pro to shut down. We will attempt to save your current project.

Then:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program…

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the application’s support team for more information.

Then:

Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

[Close program]

Then if I try to copy clips or move multiple clips this error message shows up:

Premiere Pro Debug Event

[..\..\Src\Sequence\Action\SequenceAddTransitionAction.cpp-57]

Then:

Premiere Pro Debug Event

[..\..\Src\Sequence\TrackItemTrack.cpp-639]

Then:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program…

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the application’s support team for more information.

Then:

Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

[Close program]

I am, however, still able to move single clips, adjust the length of individual clips and able to watch my project.

I've tried two different computers and restarted one and nothing has changed.

Is there an explanation as to why this is happening? Is there anything I can do to get around this or make it stop?