Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding Form Field to Customer Details Instead of Cases

Mentor ,
Mar 06, 2012 Mar 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question:

I have a web form that captures Comments and Lead Source.

I want the comments to be added to the Case and the Lead Source to be added to Customer Details. Is this possible?

I have tried the "&ECRM=1" solution, but that adds the entire form to Customer Details.

Answer:

Since their is no lead source option on a web form I guess you made a custom field? This will not tie into the Lead Source in the CRM by default.

What you can do is make your own Custom CRM field Lead source and under CRM Forms tab of the web form, choose that to add to the form. This should then update that custom CRM field on the contact.

TOPICS
CRM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 03, 2013 Sep 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Mario!

Has there been any change on this in the past year? Looking to link up the system "lead source" with a dropdown in a contact form "How did you hear about us?" I'd rather not have to add a custom field so that we can keep the records together.

Cheers

Joshua

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2013 Sep 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not what this is. This is about sending form information to a customer details rather then case as standard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines