1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 7, 2012 9:22 AM by Flex harUI

Why depth changes tabIndex

Maximist Level 1

Hallo. I have a group and inside that group i need to add 5 elements .. Each element is a custom element with borderContainer + textInput. I am adding components to my group in this way:

for(var i:int = 0; i < 5; i++)

{

mioOggRisposta = new OggettoRisposta();

this.myGroup.addElement(mioOggRisposta);

}

Everything works fine but i need to change the scale of my borderContainer of the row "n" when the textInput of the row "n" has focus.. The problem is that the borderContainer of the row "n", when scaled, goes under the borderContainer of the row "n+1" while i want it to stay on front.. All that i need to do is to change the depth of the row "n" to 5 (for example) and the depth of the row "n+1" to 4 (for example).. This ensure me that each element on row "n" is over the element "n+1".. So, my i change my code in:

for(var i:int = 0; i < 5; i++)

{

mioOggRisposta = new OggettoRisposta();

mioOggRisposta.depth = 5-i;

this.myGroup.addElement(mioOggRisposta);

}

My first problem is solved but i just created a secondary problem.. When i change row with TAB, the focus begins from 5° element and than goes to the 4° etc... and not from the first till the last, like it was berofe changing depth..

It is like the focus is following the depth order... ??... is that possible??.. i still can't figure it out... Please help me..

Thx a lot

Max