• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get Flash to work on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Browser

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2012 Mar 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says it is installed but every site that runs Flash tells me that it is not installed and that I need to download it

I am running Android 3.2, and according to the Android Market App, the Flash Player version installed is the latest available.

What do I have to do???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2012 Mar 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fabio,

Do the solutions outlined in this FAQ help?

Flash Player for Android Frequently Asked Questions

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2012 Mar 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue with my Asus Transformer Prime. Running Android ICS 4.0.3. My Browser is Firefox. Flash shows it is installed but if I click to open it and get to settings I get an empty grey screen. Went through Android FAQ above and Java is enabled. I don't have a menu option to ensure add-ons are enabled that I can find. Tried uninstall, power down, and reinstall to no avail. Anything else I can try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2012 Mar 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Khipukamayuq,

From what I've been told, we don't have support for Firefox on mobile at this point.  Can you try with the built in browser instead?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines