are you clearing your cache to test the changes?
Thanks for your reply. Yes i've tested it on different PC to be sure. The wierd thing is that every letter inside the text is defined by a glyph. So there is a folder: "Fonts/glyph 1" and contains the first letter of the text.
I think it some how is connected or something.
create a backup and then delete the Fonts folder.
Thanks for the reply, I've created a backup of Section3.fla, Deleted the Fonts folder and exported it as Section3.swf and replaced it. If I check out the website the text at Section3 is now gone.
I've solved it! I was checking out the sprites folder (inside the library) and I noticed a file with the text I needed to edit. So I just updated the text exported to SWF and it worked.
Also I found a nice handy Firefox addon "clear cache button". This helped me allot to be sure the website has updated to the latest version.
Thanks for helping kglad.
p.s. i use click&clean
p.p.s. mark helpful/correct responses, if there are any.