4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 15, 2012 2:12 PM by nilgupta

CQ 5.5

nilgupta

Hi, CQ 5.5 download is taking me to the Adobe Licensing Link (LWS). Do we need to go through licensing to download even the developer edition of the software? Please let me know.

Thanks

• 1. Re: CQ 5.5
          kshih@scripps Level 1

My understanding is that you must have a license even when running development instances

I haven't tried 5.5 yet, but with 5.4 you need to either enter the license key when starting up CQ or have a license file

Hope that helps...

• 2. Re: CQ 5.5
            nilgupta Level 1

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Yes, we have been working on CD 5.4 but we need to upgrade to CQ 5.5 for our Client project. Our Client has an account with Adobe Licensing. Could you please let me know the right resource to download the CQ 5.5 software and the applicable developer license?

Thanks

Niladri

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1

• 3. Re: CQ 5.5
              Jeff A Wright Adobe Employee

Moving this discussion to the CQ5 forum.

• 4. Re: CQ 5.5
                nilgupta Level 1

Hi. Do we need a DayCare account to downlaod CQ 5.5?