• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

“Jump to URL…” menu?

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2012 Mar 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can the “Jump to URL…” menu item be hidden or disabled?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2012 Mar 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see the Sticky Topic "Before You Post"

What version and edition of RoboHelp?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2012 Mar 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter:

Sorry about that. RoboHelp 9/Windows XP.

Regards,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2012 Mar 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp HTML or RoboHelp for Word?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter:

RoboHelp HTML 9/Windows XP.

Regards,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm lost. Where in RoboHelp HTML are you finding this menu? Also I am curious as to why you want to remove or disable it.

Please use the camera icon and insert a screenshot in your reply.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter:

OK, I’ll be in touch soon.

Thanks,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter:

RoboHelp 9 HTML/Windows XP.

Here is a screenshot of the menu we want to disable so it does not open: the menu is displayed by a mouse left-click on the icon on the left side of the window title as shown below.

Regards,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter:

You mention a “camera icon” to insert a screenshot, what camera icon? Where? On your message? At the forum?

I pasted a screenshot into my last reply but it did not display on the forum. Sorry about this, but the forum is less than intuitive and I’m quite confused.

Regards,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi folks

Peter and I have been out this week where we were meeting up at the Writers UA event in Memphis. Internet was very spotty.

@David - I suspect you are creating Microsoft HTML Help (CHM) format. Peter is pretty much exclusively WebHelp or AIR Help, so he's likely unfamiliar with the menu you mention. If you look at the URL linked below, you will find info on posting images.

Click here to view

As for the menu, I don't believe there is any way to suppress it. This is because it's simply part of the Microsoft HTML Help viewer application. While it's possible to extend the functionality of the viewer (as evidenced by the addition of the Browse Sequences area or the Glossary tab RoboHelp provides) it's not possible to remove this option for jumping to a URL. The only way to "remove" it, is to avoid using the CHM format and build your own viewer.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp