6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2012 9:31 AM by hfaulconer@santa-clarita.

    Should I wait to upgrade InDesign and InCopy Software?


      I are currently running InDesign CS4 on a MAC with OSX 10.7.3. There are 9 InCopy users all on PC's that edit over the network. Everything was working ok until I got a new computer and started running Lion. Since that time my InDesign has crash multiple times, with autosaves not always working. I was hoping to wait for CS6 which I know is coming out soon but the crashes are costing me a lot of time.  My question(s) are:


      Is anyone else having this troupble and if so what have they done?


      Should I go ahead and upgrade now instead of waiting for CS6 as I had planned?  Will that solve this problem?


      Thank you for your answers in advance.