Hi Alisa. Can you tell us:
- What type of output you are creating.
- What RH versioin you are using.
- Whether you are talking about accessing the topic via the Table of Contents or some sort of context sensitive link (e.g. a help button).
Once we know this we'll be able to help further.
Hi! Thanks for your quick response!
Here are the answers to your questions:
- I'm creating a WebHelp generated output
- I am using RoboHelp9
- I'd like to access the specific topic from the application via the
Help button. However, I want the button to navigate me not to the First
Topic as it generally does, but to a specific one with the Table of
Contents expanded on that very topic.
Thanks a lot for your support!
Now it makes sense. You want to use context sensitive help and that requires some action on the side of the help and on the side of the application. Start by following these links and post back if you have any questions:
- http://www.adobe.com/devnet-archive/robohelp/articles/context_help.html (For RH X5, but it still applies to RH9.)
Thanks for advice. Hope this will help me.