• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Little things that would make my life easier

LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2012 Mar 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have probably posted these suggestions more than once, but at least some of them have passed completely unnoticed, so I am trying again.

1. I would welcome an informative and useful Pages box such as this:

Pages.jpg

2. It would be nice if the default font was changed from the present difficult to read Arial to one of the fonts that have been specially designed for reading on screen, such as the Verdana I am using here.

3. I would also thank the correction of minor glitches as the ones I reported here:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4098713#4098713

4. I think it would be nice to see the number of hits at the top of the list of results after using the Ask a question box.

5. A Preview message function would probably decrease the number of posted typos. A short delay between pressing the Post Message button and the actual posting of a message would also help.

And I am sure that there are more, but my memory is not as good as it used to be, and I have run out of time...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Completely aside from the content of your ideas, I think your location is not going to do any good

Adobe licenses the forum software from Jive, so it is Jive that must make those kinds of changes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean that Adobe has nothing to do with changes introduced in the forums, and that Jive introduces changes enterely at will? It can be so, but I find it hard to believe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 16, 2012 Mar 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would think that as long as Jive is paid tons of money and under contract with Adobe. Jive is obligated to make whatever changes Adobe tells them to make. If not they need to find someone who will. When You pay good money to a Contractor. You expect that contractor, do as the person contracting with them says within reason.

If you tell them to climb mount Everest  and the dive off it without a parachute. They are not expected to do so. But Claudio's suggestion are more than reasonable.

Jive now handles for example the Preview. And they use RTF formatting in that  you type in box and that text will show up with undeline under incorrect spelling so you can use your computer's spelling dictionary.

Its not that jive can't do it. Its they refuse to do it either because Adobe doesn't pay the bucks or that they don't give a rats behind what their customer wants.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines