0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 16, 2012 5:59 AM by tomsalyer

Key Frames Scrambled In Audition

tomsalyer

I'm importing three audio tracks from Premier Pro 5.5 into Audition, and each audio track may contain several dozen separate clips.

On some clips I loose all my audio key frames, and the "rubber band" has snapped

to the bottom and the track has no output. On other clips, I'm loosing about a third of the key frames, poof, gone. In some cases, the key frames have been moved around within the clip,

say I created a fade up at the beginning with two key frames, and after import the first key frame, at -00 db, has moved ahead five seconds, and the second key frame is

at the proper level, but also has been slid over five seconds. Other key frames randomly drop to -00 db from where they originally were, but the ones on either side remain where they were.

In P Pro I adjust my audio automation by setting key frames and moving the "rubber band". I then export by Edit > Edit In Audition > Sequence and check the "Send

Clip Vloume Key Frames" box, and un-check the "Render Audio Clips Effects" box. In the P Pro timeline I have not seclected any individual clips or tracks, I don't

believe I need to.

A multitrack session opens in Audition, and my key frames are scrambled up.

Using Mac Pro with OS 10.6.8 , P Pro 5.5.2 and purchased the CS 5.5 Creative Suite last December

Thanks in advance.