3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 16, 2012 2:53 PM by Dave LaRonde

    Help me find this hotkey

    Toomany3 Level 1

      In Premiere, when I want to jump to a previous or next cut, I use page-down and page-up, respectively.


      How can I do the same/similar thing in After Effects?



      In the example above, what keyboard shortcut can I use to take my CTI


      1. To the start of the top clip?
      2. To the start of the selected clip?
      3. To the end of the top clip?
      4. To the end of the selected clip?


      I just read the whole keyboard short-cut page and didn't see it.  Surely it exists, and I just missed it or don't know what it's called.  RIGHT?