0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 22, 2008 12:07 PM by BrianFarrell

Sandbox Violation #2148

BrianFarrell
      I just transferred a project I was working on from Flexbuilder 3 on PC to Eclipse 3.3 with Flex 3 plug-in on Mac and when I try to run a local debug session I get the following error. Am I missing some sort of permissions file?

*** Security Sandbox Violation ***
      Connection to framework_3.0.0.477.swz halted - not permitted from file:///Users/brian_farrell/Documents/workspace/Zebra_Reviewer Module/bin/Login.swf
      SecurityError: Error #2148: SWF file file:///Users/brian_farrell/Documents/workspace/Zebra_Reviewer Module/bin/Login.swf cannot access local resource framework_3.0.0.477.swz. Only local-with-filesystem and trusted local SWF files may access local resources.
      at flash.net::URLStream/load()
      at flash.net::URLLoader/load()
      at mx.core::CrossDomainRSLItem/load()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core \CrossDomainRSLItem.as:206]
      at mx.core::RSLListLoader/loadNext()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\ RSLListLoader.as:169]
      at mx.core::RSLListLoader/load()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\RSLL istLoader.as:146]
      at mx.preloaders::Preloader/initialize()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\p reloaders\Preloader.as:236]
      at mx.managers::SystemManager/ http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::initialize()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\ framework\src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:1508
      at mx.managers::SystemManager/initHandler()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src\m x\managers\SystemManager.as:2196]