3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 20, 2012 12:38 PM by Jeff A Wright

Where is the purchased downloads?

Rumbler63 Level 1

First hello everyone. I hope someone as an answer for me.

I puchased PS Elements 10 January 1/12. Now, I would like to install the program on a second computer but cannot find the file to download. I've gone into My Adobe and looked into order history; this was purchased more than 30 days ago so it doesn't show up. I go and look up My Products and the serial number doesn't show as registered; when I try to register it the message shows that it's already been registered. I purchased this online from Adobe. Also I need to uninstall and reinstall the program on the first computer. Where can I find the software I purchased or do I have to phone Adobe directly?

• 1. Re: Where is the purchased downloads?
          Jeff A Wright Adobe Employee

Rumbler63 did you choose the download option when you originally purchased Photoshop Elements?  If so the following steps should allow you to locate your software.

1. Go to the Adobe Store for your country and sign in with your Adobe ID and password.
          2. Click My Orders and then My Order History.
          3. Locate the order number, and click the Download link in the Downloads column.
          4. Start the download by doing one of the following:
          5. Click Download and follow the onscreen instructions.
          6. Click Akamai Download Manager and follow the onscreen instructions.
          7. Click Alternate Download Method, and then click the .7z and .exe files (Windows) or the .dmg file (Mac OS) to download the software to your computer.
          • 2. Re: Where is the purchased downloads?
            Rumbler63 Level 1

Whooops - sorry Jeff but I saw reply button after I posted the reponse to your suggestion in a separate thread. Please see my response to your response.

Thanks

Rumbler63

• 3. Re: Where is the purchased downloads?
              Jeff A Wright Adobe Employee

Rumbler63 if you are still experiencing difficulties I would recommend contacting our support team.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.