Rumbler63 did you choose the download option when you originally purchased Photoshop Elements? If so the following steps should allow you to locate your software.
Log in to your Adobe account to download your software.
- Go to the Adobe Store for your country and sign in with your Adobe ID and password.
- Click My Orders and then My Order History.
- Locate the order number, and click the Download link in the Downloads column.
- Start the download by doing one of the following:
- Click Download and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Click Akamai Download Manager and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Click Alternate Download Method, and then click the .7z and .exe files (Windows) or the .dmg file (Mac OS) to download the software to your computer.
Whooops - sorry Jeff but I saw reply button after I posted the reponse to your suggestion in a separate thread. Please see my response to your response.
Rumbler63 if you are still experiencing difficulties I would recommend contacting our support team. For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6. Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.